Friday, 3 January 2014

PHP Web Developer

Hi I am Siva php web developer more than 3 years experience in this field but i want to learn more and share more so i will create this blog so dear reader your also in this field any critical php program problem in PHP (eg. ERP ,Website, Blogs, codeigniter frame work ) share to me if its possible i will do some solution to you.

If i have any doubt i am also arise the question to share with you, so please cooperate with me and keep touch with me Thank You All Friends

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Some One PHP Sample

My First Sample PHP Code is
< ?php
echo "Hello World";
?>

Today Funny Jokes

Today Funny Jokes
-------------------------------

‘Happy New Year’ – I commented on her facebook
status

She – Same to you.

I edited my comment to ‘I LOVE YOU’

*BLOCKED*

Thanks For ( http://www.sms2friends.com/funny-sms/ )

PHP SHARING IDEA & PROBLEMS